Wednesday 22 May 2013

Big A

My bedroom of late. I keep moving it around the garden every three days or so so as not to ruin the lawn.

It rained and rained and rained last night. The drumming on the tent roof, which was so wonderful to begin with, kind of got really annoying at around 4 o'clock in the morning. Also, crawling out of sleeping bag and out into rain in only my jammies is not quite my cup of tea. My cup of tea was waiting for me in my kitchen however. Or the actual cup at least. I think I'll make a little post about My cup of tea later.

I'm very pleased with my new little tent that I bought in the States over Easter. It's a Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2. There's one drawback to it however, and that is that the door inclines so far back that when it has been or is raining it drips or rains into the inner tent, and, if sleeping in a down sleepingbag, as I sometimes do, this would be very bad indeed. Other than that, it's brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment