Friday 22 November 2013

Cake and QI

Tuesday evening I made the worlds best chocolate cake (mum's recipe, and it ain't healthy!) for an event that took place on Wednesday. The cake pans I had were either too small or too big, so ended up with a small one pluss a bit in a bread pan. 


Anyway, that's not what my point was going to be. While I baked I had BBC's QI on in the background, the most brilliant comedy-quiz show there is. I've seen everything before, several times, but it's excellent for just keeping on in the background anyway. Often I've forgotten the jokes from last time I watched. Consider this a proper recommendation! Unless you're one of them that don't like Stephen Fry, then you may fuck off.

You can see almost all episodes on youtube, just search for, well, QI. I'll guarantee you a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment